Each season of life comes with its own joys and challenges! While living through each season sometimes we can't wait for it to end and sometimes we never want it to end. I remember bringing my children home from the hospital when they were born, now they are all grown up and have flown the coop. Here are some lessons I learned during those years:
- Lesson #1 I learned there is a time for everything.
- Lesson #2 I learned how to appreciate the season I was in.
- Lesson #3 Don’t be afraid to enter your next season.
- Lesson #4 No matter your season, good/bad, it will end…
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- What season are you in right now?
- What season do you wish you were in?
- Are you in the beginning, middle, or end of a season?
- Are you enjoying the season?
- If not, what can you do to begin to enjoy this current season?
- What is God trying to teach you through this season? In other words, what lessons are you learning?
- Have you learned the lessons that you needed to learn to graduate to the next season?
- What are you passionate about in this season? Is it different than your last season? Has your passion shifted or evolved?
- Have you done the things that God has asked you to do and walked in obedience in this season?
- Are you looking forward to the end of this season? Or do you want to enjoy it a little more?
- Are you afraid to enter your next season? Why?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media and subscribe or follow on your favorite podcast app!
Go to www.jessicafernandez.com for blog posts, sermons, and new podcast episodes. Subscribe NOW to receive a FREE eBook, 10 Ways to Become Whole (Whether you're Married or Not!)!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.